23 May 2013


It’s been nearly 4 months since I last made an entry…and most of the readership has disappeared because I made a mistake and didn’t update my credit card for auto-renewal of my domain.  myteastories now goes to some random site with someone that has been squatting the domain name with no new content.  My bad.

Life has been really busy as business has picked up and time for tea has diminished.  I got to swing by Asia earlier this year and made some new tea friends also – there are some new things that I’ve learned and some new teas that I’ve tried.  Time to rebuild this site and find a new domain name, too!  More to come…